Thursday, June 10, 2010

About me

I'm currently a programmer for Robot Foot Games, just making XNA games for the Xbox 360 with some friends. We release our first game "Nomis: Legacy Islands" on May 8th and we're currently working on a new game called Space Swine. It's a twin-stick shooter, sort of like geometry wars, and it has some fun elements to it to hopefully make it a fun experience all around. We've been working on it for about 1 month and a half at this point and hopefully we'll be ready to release in a few weeks.

We have a website that we use to blog about the progress on our games at http://robotfootgames.com.

I'll be using this blog to talk about anything that I come across that I find interesting (related to gaming) and to give a heads up about any cool looking XNA games I play before they come out!

No comments:

Post a Comment