Sunday, June 13, 2010

Slimbox (Lightbox)

I'll probably be posting images throughout the development of our game so I decided to install Slimbox which is a variation of Lightbox. If you click on one of the images on the site you'll see how it operates. I think it's pretty cool because you can group your images together and users can scan through them without having to open a new window for each image. For example, if you're reading this while it's still current, I only have 4 images and I have them grouped as 'particles'. So if you click on any of the 4 images on the site you'll be able to see all 4 images with the 'particles' tag attached to it. If I post some gameplay images later on I can set them to 'gameplay' or something of the like so they're grouped with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment